Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sisters are something i've always dreamed of having...

It's this overwhelmingly happy feeling that is hovering around me. Sisters, sisters and now more sisters! I am so blessed. I really am. I am reliving 1997 when I was first getting to know Jesi and Heather. Now I am truly so lucky to be doing the same thing again with Teisha and Heidi.

I have the obvious things in common with Heidi- we are both mothers and both dental hygienists! ( I STILL cannot believe that we are both hygienists). What I'm truly interested in is how things are different. Also, how things were while she was growing up. I missed those years obvioiusly and interested to see how everything was for her.

With Teisha, we have children in common. She has 5, I have 4. She was a teen mom, so was I . She went back to college later in life- well, me too. She takes beautiful pictures and has so much talent. I think she and I may look more alike than Heidi and I. Its hard to tell...

I have so much excitement in my life right now. The future is so bright, i'm looking forward to what lies ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment